thePIANIST
Sunday, 28 October 2007

Lay them down

Lay Them Down
No turning back, no last regrets,
I lay them down all at Your feet.
I bow down before Your throne, Your Majesty
and Your righteousness reigns high.

But I'm a sinner through and through
and I don't deserve Your grace.
You have loved me just the same regardless
I am free in You, precious king.

So many times, so many lies,
so many tears I hide in me.
But You have taught me how to trust in You
having faith as small as peas.

But I'm a sinner through and through
and I don't deserve Your grace.
You have loved me just the same regardless
I am free in You, precious king.



22:05; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;