thePIANIST
Sunday, 28 October 2007

Lord I come to You

Lord, I Come To You
I can't take this pain alone,
I can't bear this grief in me,
Father You seem so far from me.

My heart is laden with doubts;
the burden's getting tough,
too heavy for my shoulders.

I can't take this pain alone,
I can't bear this grief in me,
Father You seem so far from me.

My feet are tired they cannot go any further,
my soul and spirit yearns for You.

O Father I come to You,
I come to You with a contrite heart.
But to hold and keep Your promises near,
drawing close to You.

O Father I come to You,
I come to You with a contrite heart.
Trusting that Your thoughts are higher than mine,
I bow before You.



21:45; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;