thePIANIST
Sunday, 2 March 2008

Untitled

Lord, I am weak
I feel helpless and alone
Waving, but actually drowning
Out in the open sea
Lively, but actually struggling
everything's choking me

Lord, please hold my hand
Never let me go
Forever, till the end
O Lord I need You so
Lord, please hold my hand
Never let me go
Forever, till the end
O Lord I need You so

Lord, and now I'm strong
Though I may fall sometimes
You gave me strength to carry on
When my feet cannot go on
You gave me peace to drown my fears
Bringing me away from tears

Lord, please hold my hand
Never let me go
Forever, till the end
O Lord I need You so
Lord, please hold my hand
Never let me go
Forever, till the end
O Lord I need You so

Forever, till the end
O Lord I need You so



02:03; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;