thePIANIST
Saturday, 12 April 2008

dream..

I dreamt tt jm came for tuanqi today..

I dreamt of huang mu shi - tt he was the spker for one of the christmas celebrations

I dreamt that in that christmas celebration, the entire choir was made up of youths, and the tenors could be heard clearly

I dreamt that those youths are the familiar faces I am seeing now

I dreamt of the celebration as a musical, with offering and communion intertwined into the songs and the whole flow

I dreamt of all these - would they just stay as a dream, or would the Lord materialise them?



12:32; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;