thePIANIST
Saturday, 17 May 2008

different lives

I guess everyone have different lives to lead - vastly different. Be it the type of lifestyle, the past experiences or whatever one has gone through, it's all these differences which shape the different characteristics in all of us isn't it? This interaction with different personalities supposedly gives us a colourful social life but how many of us can actually appreciate the nuances or interdependence as such?

Indeed, along the years, I've got to know more about others, and got to know more others that I really feel as much as I may feel that I've gone through quite a bit, I know that there are many others out there who have gone through much more. It would be pointless to compare who has gone through more, and whose past was more painful; as long as we learn from our mistakes, I guess that's what that matters.

Well, as Eleanor Roosevelt puts it, 'Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.'



16:11; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;