thePIANIST
Monday, 26 May 2008

weird schedule.

Yeap, been having a really really weird schedule, no thanks to you-know-who who made the whole of singapore scramble into a frenzy in one of the largest manhunt so far in her history. And no prizes for guessing, yeap I'm being pulled into it.

So with that, I haven't been to church for the past 2 saturdays and sundays, and I have a feeling that I won't step into church this coming weekends either. A feeling. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

Anyways, while sitting there and stoning for half a day aint exactly the most fun stuff to do on earth, but ohwells, it's pretty interesting to see the kind of conversation ppl can come up with after spending hours and days with the same guy. Yeah. Just a few random lines/quotes here and there along the way.

Today my PS and my PC said that I look like the kind who would end up in a shotgun marriage; and they seriously weren't joking. PS was saying that most of the guys he knew who ended up in shotgun marriages tended to be those who were decent... etc. Yeap so yeah, am taking what they say with a pinch of salt. Found it pretty amusing and interesting at the same time. Haha.

Hm, and then gary and I happened to touch on the topic of gays and lesbians. Yada yada, nth much I wanna blog on here but he made a comment that most of the gays tended to be more caring. Haha, wonders if that's true. But personally, I think that most gays tend to be seeking love and attention from a guy, possibly due to dysfunctional father figure or brother figure? Hmm just another of my random theories.

And then I realise that all guys, no matter how strong or brash, have a soft spot which surfaces only at times.

Ok I guess those were random enough. Shall blog more again. Going back on tues morn!



00:36; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;