thePIANIST
Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Long-term army-fied (or fried?) brain

Ok been a long time since I last blogged. Hmm so finally I'm resuming my normal routine of booking out for the weekends, there's no need to feel blue about not going to church. Ohwells, been MIA in church for 3 weeks and certainly it does feel weird about it. Haha thankfully my PC's a Christian who can understand that kind of agony too.

Ahh decided to come online to blog a little coz my brain is failling me! Was on the piano trying to figure out my songs for worship night, how to link, how to present 'em, how to go about doing the repetitions and transitions and my brain just died. Yeah like that. Died. Simply refused to budge -.-

So came online hopefully to stimulate the brain juices to flow once again, by looking around for inspiration and stuff. I do hope I don't get distracted by youtube.

Ah heck, I think I'll still go youtube for whose line to retard for a while :P

Anyways, yesterday celebrated dad's bday at cartel at IMM together with everyone else, less my mum coz she's down with fever and stuff. But she's feeling well today already, and what better evidence for that than her ability to nag at me once again (after the painful silence for her yesterday)

Yaays it's JUNE! 5 more months to ORD, but a whole lot of tough times ahead before my overseas trip to Thailand in August. Nope, it's not a holiday trip, mind you. It's the disgusting evaluation exercise, which I had initially thought I needn't do. RAWRRRS. So much for 'lull'. Haha.

Okok off to youtube for now!



18:50; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;