thePIANIST
Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Random [?] Revelations

God spoke to me on Sunday.

Well, not the charismatic GOD-SPOKE-TO-ME kind, nor was it the Saul-Paul conversion god-spoke-to-me kind.

It was the message by qiuxianglaoshi and pr yip.
She mentioned about how we can choose our reactions to situations, to face unfavourable situations with a positive attitude, and not to be bitter about it. 苦毒were her exact words.
He spoke about how we need top put His priorities first. And how we need to trust Him and obey Him. And through all these, we can be assured of His presence with us.
And during the game which qxls played during peixun, I knew what I needed was a heart of obedience. - 顺服的心. And the first guy I got was wenhan, and he gave me just what I needed. I may have thought it to be a coincidence, but I still thanked God in my heart. So when it came to the sermon, I knew that all these couldnt be too coincidental coincidences. Indeed, coincidences are God's way of putting things together in His time.

My most initial emotions weren't those of ecstasy, nor were they of relief; they were moments of resignation intertwined with shame amidst being touched by His words. After all, what He told me that Sunday was sth that I had been evading for the past few months, willingly indulging in self-delusion and escapism. And I blogged about it in my previous entry on Friday.

I was in shame for I had doubted Him and almost gave up on this, resignation [not entirely in the negative sense] that this has been my passion for so many years that I guess it's sth I can never dissociate from, touched because He loves us so.

All the feelings above, combined and mutually intensified, only resulted in tears rolling down my cheeks as I sang the responsive hyms Show Me Thy Way and Help Us Accept One Another. Indeed, those songs were apt.

Yeap, my Lord showed me about my commitment to my class.

------------------------------

Haha, last saturday was good:] Had a nice chat at vivo. As mentioned, it takes that amount of trust to have that kind of chat.

------------------------------

Last week was a good week. With different chats with different people, I must say I'm glad how He has worked in my life. Yup and as someone told me, it's not about working in this ministry, doing this thing for this group, putting my best in this particular area. But rather, it's about working for His glory, for Him to use me to do His ministry.

And I can't help but say, God will provide.



20:00; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;