thePIANIST
Sunday, 29 June 2008

surreal

I thought I had a lot to blog.

Ok probably I did. Well, that did sound a little perfunctory.

I have no idea why, but while I was having my shower a few minutes ago, it suddenly struck me. Something indescribable, unexplainable. I just feel that my life's pretty surreal.

Just like that. Out of nowhere. Ok pardon me if I get a little incoherent and rambly along the way - I'm thinking as I blog, or is it I'm blogging as I think.

The element of surrealism - perhaps it's because I'm out of touch, or that I don't feel in control, not having a firm grasp on the things in my life?

Let me attempt to rationalise my feeling of surrealism.

I'm not spending time with my family. With the past weekends either devoted to church or camp, I can't rmb when my last meal with my family was. Wait, I vaguely remember one. Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if I even bother. Ok I've been down this road before a few years back - and I already know how it's gonna end.

Church's been pretty weird lately. Well, it's just me actually. Spiritual life been quite fruitful of late, sermons been having their effect on me, but there's just this distance I feel from church stuff. This indescribable void, this irrational barrier, this senseless gap. I'm not even sure of what I'm talking about here.

Friends.. Relationships.. Hmm, after that one whole big bomb God dropped on me last Sunday, I must say I'm still coming to terms with it. And with increasingly diverse relationships to upkeep, I don't see how things are falling into place, how my circle of friends are now demarcated..

Trailing off for that one, my brain's kinda blocked now. Think I shall go off and get some walk. My brain functions better with some walk.



17:23; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;