thePIANIST
Saturday, 12 July 2008

20th birthday

My 20th birthday came and went just like that. Well so now I'm part of the big 2- already.



Not that I really mind, but I guess it's sth bloggable?



Birthday was spent outfield, digging my shellscrape and trying not to KO while checking on my section and also attempting to camou the plants and tonner. Wasnt exactly the best way to spend your birthday but I guess, at least I'm thankful my 21 aint in army?



Thanks to everyone who rmb-ed my bday somehow, and really sorry I replied none of the bday sms I received - I was outfield lahh. Hurhur.



So anyways, just felt like blogging out the names of those who wished me well, even tho I know not all would be reading this - okay, maybe take this as a compensation for last tuesday >.<



K in more or less chronological order:

Kai him - thanks for wishing me and giving me that all important hug before I went outfield on monday :]

Liling laoshi - nv fail to surprise me with the sms-es and the things you do [first sms I received!]

Xun - haha yeahh ok I'll try not to emo so much lah k :P

Isaac - :) yeap and I'll continue to walk with the Lord for many years to come :D [first sms after 12am]

Sis - haha your sms was most cute lah!! made me smile even when I was real tired and sian

Gracey - yeah thanks for reminding me that I'm digging holes -_- haha

Bro 2 - ohwell, indeed memorable way to spend my bday -.- haha

Emmett - hey!! was surprised in the pleasant way to receive your msg dude :) hope you are doing well in med sch too :)

Songyang - yeah I was 'enjoying' my day >.<>
Yushu - yes yes, it's my bday lahh, minjie's on 13th! thanks for remembering dude!!

Sua - eh I must say I didnt expect a msg from u but still, ur msg reminded me of some random choir song :S

Shao - haha ur msg was interesting and I must say creative - AEP 就是不一样

Yongren - :) thanks for the hug middle of outfield!

Bro 1 - yeah, I was tired, I was sian, but still, yeah it was my bday! :)

Stelly - ahhh thanks for msging despite my warning against it. and ok, you aren't same age as me >.<

Wanjie - thanks for the blessing :)

Bro Siang Huat - I must say I was most taken aback.. haha :)

Shi Jia - thankyou! :D

Graceh - yeah I was more or less surviving outfield and k lah, we both now 20 years old

Alison - thanks for the meaningful msg :) may God continue to work His ways through us!

Gracia - another surprise, and yeah may the Lord bless us both :)

Xiucheng - da ge! was most happy to see ur msg :):)

Dasao - another surprise! haha

Wenhan - trust and obey.. yeap yeap I'll bear tt in mind :) and thanks for the frenster msg

Yisin - haha ok lah, I didnt enjoy my outfield but still, thanks for the msg!

Michelle Fang - was really surprised to see ur MSN offline msg when I signed in! thankeew! :D


And last but definitely not the least, thanks to brandon caide jianliang yuensheng kaihim kevin for celebrating my bday yest with a dinner at fish n co (and for making me hold a sparkler standing on the chair -.-) Haha.





09:25; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;