thePIANIST
Saturday, 19 July 2008

Caught in the flurry..

Been a busy day today, very much contrasting with the rather monotonous slack week I had in camp.

Met up with wanjie and yongren in the morning to prac tmr's youth sunday's songs, aft tt was to rehearse WN songs, then tuanqi [which was rather interesting! :)] and then it was youth sunday skit/song rehearsal.

Yeap, been in church for almost 12hrs straight -_-

With that, I realise that being in church still gives me a joy I can't find elsewhere :)

Left church around 10pm. Yeah you bet I was tired - a lil' physically, but more so emotionally and mentally. Emotionally and mentally worn out by the long day I had - had to use much of my brain and my emotions went up and down a lil' here and there. Hmms.

Still, I guess what bothers me the most for now is still the stuff that I've got to think about - the future of my dear Solomon Knights and my own serving in the peixun/youth side. And I'm supposed to tell dingyi abt it tmr. And I dun even have the slightest idea wat I'm gonna say. Or do I..?

Been thinking a lil' about my relationships/frenships. Abt those close to me and stuff. And yeap, just chatting with isaac just now made me realise how much I haven catch up with lots of ppl. From those in my class, to isaac, wenhan, kenneth, stelly ...

I duno, sometimes I feel as though I dun really bother, or dun really want to bother but I knw it's just that nagging in me that shouts out the concern to ppl.

Hmmms.

Someone help me with my thoughts ..?



23:07; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;