thePIANIST
Friday, 25 July 2008

Intensive leg exertions

Had 8km route march on tuesday, followed by 12km route march on thursday..

and had 16km run in east coast park today morning.

Rawrrrrs. Woke up at an unearthly 4+am.. uhm, ok maybe not THAT unearthly compared to dear kevin who woke up at 3.50am :P

Anyways, running 16km was sure an experience! Adding to that - broken skin [due to abrasion] at the back of both feet and a blister nicely set at the balls of my left foot.

So I was running with 1 plaster on each of my feet and a gauze dressing to cushion the impact on my blister - both self administered. And I was down with flu. And lack of sleep [ok nothing new as usual]

Think the flu thing made me not want to overexert myself for fear of the flu bug getting to my heart and having a sudden heart attack. *gasp* Yeahh I even told kaihim wat to do if that unfortunately happened to me.. Ok I was kidding when I was telling him.

Still, despite the feet condition and general health I was in, managed to complete 16km in 1hr 34mins, which I figured wasn't all THAT bad isn't it?

Finished the race around 9am, while some of my men finished WALKING at 10+.

Ahh my poor feet, got to rest well this wkend before Ex Cub next week. RAWRRRS.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks to alison for sending me a msg after reading my previous entry.. Haha k now I've got the actual statement:

Edmund is someone who's deep and that's who he is and his identity. Being lame is merely his part time job.

Now, I really like that. :)



16:24; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;