thePIANIST
Saturday, 26 July 2008

Movies

Just returned home after watching red cliff with my fam.

Hmm felt it was a lil' overrated but still, a good movie nonetheless.

2nd movie this week, following batman on wednesday with kevin and kaihim. :)

Had worship nite prac just now, which was really good. Thank God for everything! :)

Ok, just making a few pointers here and there to mark events in my life. Not really in the blogging mood now.. [hey, it's 3am and I have to be at outram by 9am tmr k!]

During the movie just now, my sis asked if caocao was the good guy or the bad guy. Well, it took me a little while to contemplate before finally giving an answer as the bad guy. Hmm 5 years ago, that answer would have been reflex. But I guess with age, you realise that things ain't exactly so clearly black and white. I guess taking lit in my academic years have truly stretched my ability to delve in the grey area - whether it's a gd or bad thing, that I'm not so sure.

No matter, my pt is just that in life it's never so clear cut; things tend to be in that shadow of uncertainty.



02:54; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;