thePIANIST
Sunday, 20 July 2008

recognition

Decided not to blog this just now in the youth sunday entry, but the feeling's so strong I guess I'll just put it as a separate post.

I realised I kept looking at a particular direction when I was on the piano just now. And then it struck me that at the corner of my mind, somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind, it still mattered a lot. It still mattered a whole lot to hear those few words from the people who mattered most.

It's not so much egoistical, it's not about pride either. But sometimes, you are thankful for all those people around who appreciates you, your talent, your effort.... your piano -friends (isaac, kenneth, kaisun, yongren etc etc), friend's parents (yisin's mum), even strangers (random church members).. yet you know there's still something lacking in there. And you realise you crave the acknowledgement, the recognition from those who matters the most. Indeed, many things are left unsaid with such relationships but once in a while it would be nice to have that kind of acknowledgement, recognition. Especially when after being in the world for 20 years you just never got any of those from those who mattered the most.

Just being a lil' volatile and rambling here. But I know ther are some people out there who knows exactly what I'm going through, those who know how I feel.



21:29; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;