thePIANIST
Sunday, 20 July 2008

Youth Sunday 2008

My last youth sunday as a youth.

Not particularly depressed abt it of coz - have more or less accepted the fact of turning the big 2 and am in fact looking forward to the next phase of life.

Still...

It was nice to have the chance to serve in both services as pianist, working together with yongren my organ partner one last time in the capacity of a youth. And then there was alison chairing the morning service, with xiucheng and grace part of the offertory team. Not forgetting songyang in the background helping with logistics, and last but not least sharon hyper-ing in the song item.

Of course it was also a nice experience working with wanjie and isaac for worship, stelly for zhu xi in the afternoon service - the nxt class that's probably gonna helm everything nxt year. Never mind about that, that's nt the crux of the entry.

It was nice to see Solomon Knights doing their part for our dear Lord.

Ahh suddenly I don't know what else to say.

就让一切尽在不言中吧。

Watching the younger ones doing their part and at the same time having fun was really satisfying, relieving, touching and heartwarming. Sorry my vocabulary fails me.

I have been through the whole youth lifespan, starting in sec1. And now, seven years down the road, I see the end of my youth journey, and I stand at a junction - how I go from now is up to my decisions, no more pre-planned routes, no more go-through-motions. Now's the time to start giving back to the Youth Ministry. But how? May the Lord grant me the wisdom and show me the way.



18:34; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;