thePIANIST
Thursday, 21 August 2008

D-1

If there's any one line I wanna say in my 20 years life, it would have to be : If you don't protect and take care of yourself, no one else would.

I won't say I regret not loving my loved ones enough. True, I could have done much more but I know that will always be the case - that I can always do more for 'em.

I know I have done enough. Enough for those around me to know that I love them in so many different ways I do. Perhaps the only thing that's left would be to say I love the person straight in his/her face but that's not really in the culture here eh.

In all my past, the things that I regretted always resulted from my inability and refusal to think of myself. Nope, I'm not advocating selfishness here, but just stating that if you can't even take care of yourself properly, how would you be in a good enough state to help others, to impact others, to influence others, and to take care of others?

People say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I say, prolonged absence would allow time to work its magic - prolonged absence makes the heart forget.

Just one last random post before I fly I guess.

So here goes, here I come Thailand.



18:46; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;