thePIANIST
Wednesday, 20 August 2008

D-2

Woke up early today and went cycling. From my house to Sungei Kadut area. Home for lunch, played CnC, napped for 30-40mins, and wanted to go for a swim but the weather didnt allow. Met up with isaac for dinner at sakae, had a drink at coffee bean, then walked home.

Sounds like the kind of life I wanna have aft I come back from thailand in about 3 weeks. Flying off tmr nite by jetstar and coming back on 8sep morning.

Still, I have to admit that quite a bit of stuff were running through my head the whole day.

I guess it's true that if you are the actual personnel involved, you get a lil' more paranoid, a lil' more sensitive regarding the issue. Like if you are guilty of a particular thing, you'll be adverse towards raising the issue, whereas those not involved would be freely and comfortably making jokes out of it. Am I making sense?

Sometimes you decide to keep your distance from a particular someone in order to protect yourself and the person? And sometimes you just don't wanna get too close coz you're afraid that feelings and emotions may develop and complicate the whole matter? Perhaps that's why sometimes it's better to just remain silent and not let loose the tongue.

I guess I just have to learn how to cope and deal with it.

I think I have to reduce my crappy conversations and start more constructive stuff.

Ahh, wanted to blog sth abt love and marriage and babies - inspired by PM Lee's national day rally and probably coz of the things my mum and I have been talking about or rather, crapping about. Still, decided against it since I thought it would be rather pointless.

How do you draw the line between your gf/bf and your very close friend? I mean, won't the qualities for both be largely similar? Someone you can trust, who can bear with you, who will be supportive of you etc etc..

And when both my brothers flew overseas for training, they had their gfs to send 'em off. I wonder what my feeling will be like tmr night.

Random thoughts swimming around in my head again.



22:47; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;