thePIANIST
Sunday, 17 August 2008

escapism; emo; edmund

See, Edmund suits me. E is a letter many words start with.

Been a long time since I found myself plunged into such a state.

Trying to escape (unsuccessfully) from things.

Trying to evade tackling issues I know I have to.

Blasting songs and staring into blankness - emo.

Just being myself?

Just feel like screaming and shouting, ok.

And it feels as though the whole free world's rocking and shaking.

Hurhurhur. Hurx3

Anyone even get what I'm trying to say?

And this is the kind of time when I just wanna escape into my own world.

A place of make-believe, my own rules, for me to seek solace.

My zethidus.



23:15; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;