thePIANIST
Saturday, 16 August 2008

others before self

To put others before self, to think from people's point of view. Don't be selfish dude, don't be selfish.

To live in self-denial, self-delusion and self-oblivion.

Have you ever led your group to charge forward, and you ran with all your might, shout with all your voice, and you suddenly stop - only to feel like a freaking fool with no one beside you at all.

And by then, it might be too late to realise that everyone else is somewhere else.

And today, I realised all along I only had 2 main pillars of support.

And this post would have been filled with much more angst and sounded much more emo, have I not given time for reprieve and have God not shown me that I was wrong to feel the way I did.

And yes, you - you who sent me an sms just a while ago and I replied saying God was using you - you were the one He used to show He remembers me and still loves me.



22:21; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;