thePIANIST
Sunday, 10 August 2008

Zoned Out

That sour feeling, that sensation of pain - why did it streak through me? Been a long time now since I had those, but the feeling is just too familiar to be un-understood.

Was pretty much tired out today. Been a long time too since I had one as bad as this. Wondering where my energy drained to. Maybe some part in me is still grappling with myself.

Sometimes when you just keep giving, you just give and give until you are so empty and there's nothing more you can give. And you never realised till you are totally drained. Yet people still want to get something from you. So sometimes, you just need to rest and allow others to feed you. And that's something I'll always rmb frm qiuxianglaoshi.



21:21; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;