thePIANIST
Sunday, 14 September 2008

After 4 long weeks

Finally stepped into church on sunday. Been a long time since I saw everyone. It was nice to be back home; it felt something like returning victorious from battle. I guess it's partially true anyway.

And as always, I can tell others and remind others what to do, but I just fail to practise what I preach.

And I find myself in more stuff than I set out to undertake. It's like semi-quicksand - one foot in and down you go.

And I continue to take on stuff.

But I guess, when you are approached to do something which is your passion, there are no hesitations in agreeing.

And if some don't even feel attached, nor are they bonded, much less can you talk about commitment or even 委身。

Stuff that I really wanna expound on, but just too mentally drained to craft 'em all out.



22:21; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;