thePIANIST
Monday, 8 September 2008

-

I expected some sense of inexplicable exhilaration.

I probably had it, and then it went off that split second, but I don't really know why I'm feeling blue - after touching down just in the morning.

I guess the songs from Kevin's mp3 are still playing in my mind, and it's making me slip into the blue mood again. Been a super long time I was this *blue*. Guess I'll just wallow in it and enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Pardon this dysfunctional post - will have another post soon.

彩虹
哪里有彩虹告诉我
能不能把我的愿望还给我
为什么天这么安静
所有云都跑到我这里
有没有口罩一个给我
释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药

看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳还是会绕
没有理由我也能自己走

你要离开 我知道很简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白

回到过去
想回到过去 试着抱你在怀里  
羞怯的脸带有一点稚气 
想看你看的世界 想在你梦的画面 
只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜 

想回到过去 试着让故事继续 
至少不再让你离我而去 
分散时间的注意 这次会抱得更紧 
这样挽留不知还来不来得及
想回到过去

安静
我想你已表现的非常明白
我懂我也知道你没有舍不得

你说你也会难过我不相信
牵着你陪着我也只是曾经
希望他是真的比我还要爱你
我才会逼自己离开

你要我说多难堪我根本不想分开
为什么还要我用微笑来带过
我没有这种天份包容你也接受他
不用担心的太多我会一直好好过

你已经远远离开我也会慢慢走开
为什么我连分开都迁就着你
我真的没有天份安静的没这么快
我会学着放弃你是因为我太爱你



13:43; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;