thePIANIST
Thursday, 11 September 2008

Clubbing

Just came back from Zouk.

It was pretty ok - not as bad as I expected, nor as happening as I thought. Still, it's a pretty good experience to have, I reckon.

As I always say, it's hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes unless you've really been there and done that.

Just as I tried CounterStrike once many years ago and was immediately interested in it, thus understanding how come people can get addicted to gaming, the experience today made me realise how come some people love clubbing.

Kindof lazy to blog out a whole entry on it. Rawrrrs.

Just wanna say that it's just another hobby some people take to. Some form of leisure entertainment kind of activity.

All I can say is that if the kind of music blasting in there was changed to upbeat Christian songs, I know what kind of crowd I'll be able to find in there.

It's just that clubbing is too expensive a hobby for me to upkeep.

Next up, something I would really wanna try is pubbing. Graceh graceh, when's the pubbing date man!

And maybe to go clubbing at clarke quay area to see the night-life there.

As I always say, there's always a first time, and I think it's good to expose to different experiences. Prevents one from being myopic and jumping to conclusions, and also helps in empathising with people.

Still, that said, some first times are better off without.



03:18; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;