thePIANIST
Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Com in room

And I think I would be a more efficient person leading a more productive life if I had the com in my own room.

Always had thoughts and ideas but never got down to penning them down and thinking them through simply because my family's watching the tv just a couple of metres away, or my brother's on the phone just across the hall, or my parents are walking to and fro commenting on everything they could possibly lay their sights on. And my thoughts disappear just like that.

And without distractions and noise, for I need to work in complete silence, I would be able to plan out stuff and think through ideas more effectively, rather than always wanting to do such things and planning a little in my mind when I'm on the way home, but only to find that I never manage to.

And without people walking around all the time, snooping over what you're doing, and commenting on how and when you are doing, it would be much easier to live my life, or sometimes to just chill, or just to watch my videos (no, not whatever videos you are thinking of).

Ok so there you have it, I'll probably be a much more efficient, effective and productive fella should I have my com in my own room.

Or maybe not.



21:14; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;