thePIANIST
Tuesday, 9 September 2008

finally back

Been a long time since home.

18days spent together with the platoon was interesting. At times it got really unbearable with a few guys but I must say I'm really thankful for those who are just who they are.

Got closer to the guys, had the chance to talk to them on a more personal note here and there, and I guess, as with all such trips, you get closer to some and you drift away from some.

Still, never mind about that for now, just wanna leave those unsaid.

Actually, for the 2 days R&R, I was commenting to kevin that most songs, well chinese songs at least, revolve around the topic of love. I asked him to name a few songs which love was not the theme and we were pretty much stuck except for a few random ones here and there.

I guess it's just that love is such a big part in our lives and it's the most, hmmms, complex and intense feeling?

Come on, at least 9 out of 10 songs are about love. And I have to admit that the song lyrics are always very beautifully crafted, perhaps emotionally charged. Maybe that's why I'm getting drawn to Jay Chou's songs lately. But he don't write the lyrics right? Still, it's the impeccable harmony of both the lyrics and music that brings out fully the mood of it all.

So, the next time I blog song lyrics which I think meaningful, I'm pretty sure most of the time it's gonna be about love.

As for now, it's one week break till next Monday!



00:40; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;