thePIANIST
Sunday, 28 September 2008

Love

Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, love does not boast and is not proud, love is not rude, love is not self-seeking, love is not easily angered, love keeps no record of wrong.

Indeed, many of these are easier said than done.

Love is not envious.

I'm still trying. After all I'm only human. And I just hate it when those bouts of jealousy hit me. Hit me real hard. I'm sorry dude I just can't bring myself to tell you everytime it happens, simply because I'm still trying to settle it myself. Don't wanna brood over it too much but I'm just worried it's what I fear. Learning to look to God to help me out, instead of focusing on my feelings and thoughts...

Love keeps no record of wrong.

To forgive, forget the past, and move on without tainted vision. If only things were this simple.

And just an hour ago, something just sparked it all off. Shouted - something I've not done for a long time. And then it just hit me so clearly that all these years, I still haven't gotten over it. All these years of doing well in studies, doing well in church, getting into law etc etc, and there's always this void somewhere deep down. And why? Just simply because I still crave that appreciation from that special people. Yes. Crave. And that's why I have wondered if things would have been much better had I not gone into the schools I went to, whether that would have made people lower their expectations of me such that when I do well for exams, and achieve the things I do, people won't just dismiss them with a simple 'oh, that is expected de'. I mean, so what if it's expected? I can't be keeping up all the time eh? I have and I need my down time too.

And from that incident an hour ago, I realise that kind of envy and jealousy and the burden of the past all still ingrained somewhere in my mind. I knew I never really got over it.

有时候,你们大人的东西,我还真是不想知道。

我想,我终于了解:
坦诚是一种信任,但隐瞒是一种保护。

有人说爱情是一种感觉。但是如果你真正爱一个人,你会想要把她成为女朋友,而最终结婚、生子,成立家庭。那如果真的爱一个人是这样的话,那爱情可就不可能只是一种感觉那么简单。

爱情是一种感觉,加上生活的实际考虑,而踏踏实实做的一个决定。



21:53; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;