thePIANIST
Saturday, 13 September 2008

Simple pleasures in life

Simple things give me great joy. And it's always the small things that really matter so much to me; it's the small things that always give me great joy.

Had worship night practice in the morning. What can I say, it's always just great to be able to be making music together and singing to the Lord :)

Met up with some choir peeps at suntec for some reunion thinggy. And it was a reunion for everyone from eons ago. And by eons I do mean people from the graduation class of 1979 :\

And for that few hours I felt really young. And small. Still, I was glad coz my conductor remembered me. Haha. And let's see if I end up carolling again this year end :)

And after that trained down to meet graceh and songyang at JEC. Practically did nothing coz we just sat at the ice skating ring and chatted for a while, then went down to the arcade.

Had a game of daytona, a game of basketball, and a game of this music button pressing thinggy. Haha and graceh made me addicted to it :X Hehh.

And it was with such simple things that made me a happy person.

But of coz, it's always the small things that affect me so greatly, the small things that just keep bugging me.



23:40; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;