thePIANIST
Saturday, 4 October 2008

Acclimatisation

I guess life is getting used to the things that happen around you.

The sooner you accept that things are the way things are, the faster you come to terms with how things always work out, the easier you deal with such when it happens, and you won't make life as difficult or as awkward for people.

Of course, then, as you get accustomed to things, things become routine and you just do.

Not much thought, not much feelings. Just do.

Involvement, not commitment.

And that is how I have gotten used to things.

And I want a nice hug from a nice person who is nice enough to happen to be around.

And talk about brotherly love man.

But no matter, I believe I've gotten used to things.

And that is a scary thought.



01:15; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;