thePIANIST
Monday, 27 October 2008

=)

And my dad just asked me why I'm so happy, after my mum asked why I kept smiling a while ago.

And the past couple of days, I think strangers on the road would have thought there was something wrong with me, being the smiling idiot walking on the road.

Ohwells, let's just say that being optimistic and cheerful is beneficial to the heart, mind and soul.

And I know I'm in that state again. That feeling once more.

I guess a cheerful disposition and positive outlook is therapeutic for self, and is more pleasant for others to interact with, as compared to a grumpy frown.

So, for now, just let me continue to stay in this dream-like state.

And I say it all over again: Wake me up when September ends..



09:33; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;