thePIANIST
Monday, 6 October 2008

In His Time

In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord please show me everyday
That You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say
In Your time

In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time
Lord my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing
In Your time

Indeed, the Lord makes all things beautiful in His time. His plans are higher than mine, His way is higher than mine. He works in ways we cannot see, He has His plans and timings for everything that works out just fine.

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvellous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard

Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above

Indeed, He is beautiful beyond description, for no one can comprehend His ways, nor grasp His infinite wisdom, and definitely not fathom how deep His love is.

God puts different people in my life for different purposes, and to have that someone be around me at some point in time is a planned thing. And things may not work out the way I had wanted it to, but certainly when at the end of the day I pause and look back, I realise just how great He is.

Yeah, we didn't get our talk the way we had planned to, but God had a better arrangement.

We didn't know how things would have flowed, but things got going and by His grace and guidance, there is just nothing else that can be better.

For all honour and blessing and power
Belongs to You, belongs to You
All honour and blessing and power
Belongs to You, belongs to You
Lord Jesus Christ, son of the living God

I wanna sing His songs forever, and play out a love song to Him everyday. If there's any one great joy anytime anywhere, it's got to be singing out songs to Him or playing out songs to Him on the piano.

Over the mountains and the seas
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the Healer set me free

I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of when Your love came down

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever

Oh yeah, I could sing of Your love forever!



01:08; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;