thePIANIST
Sunday, 12 October 2008

In the realm of the alternative..

Ahh had a nice time with zac today. Chatting, catching up and all.

Haha thanks for being so understanding dude, about my weird habits and my destructive tendencies. Thanks for being that cool and all - I seriously half expected something much worse than today.

Still, I guess simple stuff like this in life just never fail to amaze me :) And thanks for being so frank and open about sharing your side of the story, and your thoughts too :)

And I think while I'm still capable of apologising, I wanna just say sorry first, that I may disappoint you in the near future.

Nonetheless, yepp.

And it was nice walking from cityhall to newton :X

Talk about good exercise man...



03:38; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;