thePIANIST
Friday, 31 October 2008

Living life as it comes..

And I finally lugged back my duffel back today. And that marks the road to ORD, with my next book in on the 10Nov - one day before ORD.

With all the FFIs and dekit and stuff more or less settled, now ORD really seems tangibly near.

It ain't as exhilarating as I expected - shrouded with a mist of apprehension. Surreal's the word. Haven't really been able to fully express what I'm feeling but I guess just now sharing a bit with jianliang helped sorting out my thoughts enough to come up with the adjectives apprehensive and surreal.

-----

And things I really should get down to doing over the weekends or over the course of next week:

1) Pack up and wash up and settle where to store all my army stuff.

2) Finish packing up my cupboards and drawers.

3) Pack up the piano scores and books shelf.

4) Settle on my diploma pieces for piano dip exam next year.

5) Start considering seriously my job choices after ORD and to get down to doing it.

6) Settle on a meaningful CIP/volunteer work for me to commit post-ORD.

And with that, I realise I'm neglecting church stuff once again.

I'm trying, but there's only so much I can do as a person. For a whole group of people.

Maybe it's time to transit into the role of a facilitator rather than stay a leader.



21:54; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;