thePIANIST
Monday, 27 October 2008

Random stuff and life after ORD

And because I'm a guy, I can't go all high like a girl and scream on my blog about I LOVE MY BESTIE!! that kind of thing.

Haha ok you get the idea. I think guys go for a very simple and straightforward I enjoyed my time today dude kind of thing.

Yeah yeah so after all that talk about not being too conformed to the world and its expectations, I guess I subvert the subversion. Gothic lit strikes again.

Ok lah, I'm a victim of social constructs and societal norms anyway; can't really escape from that, can I?

-----

And something my friend once said popped into my mind all of a sudden just now when I was out. His reply in response to my question why people seem to be looking online more for sex than for love:
'cos it's so much easier to find sex than love.

Maybe it's because you can pay to get sex but you can't pay to get love? Okay, perhaps you can pay someone to shower you with love but that's the difference you see: You can feel loved, but you can't get the love? The our-hearts-are-joined-together kind of love?

Hmmms random thought ba.

-----

Was sorting out a bit about my life after ORD and I think I've finally come to some general outline.

Thanks to sok kian for enlightening me about music-teaching and stuff like that. So assuming that I teach at music school on saturdays from 9am-3pm, that should cover my monthly expenses as long as I learn to be a bit more frugal. [read: less buffets, less cafes, less coffeebean, less starbucks...]

And then take up a few tuition so that I can off-set some of my driving lessons cost. Okay that is so not gonna suffice but I guess, for now I'll just live with that.

And then if kokhou's honest about introducing his friend to me, then I'll find myself doing something meaningful: some youths-counselling thinggy.

With that, I think I can look forward to a fruitful, not too stressed-up, meaningful and fun 8mths before I go into uni =)

Ahh but that is IF everything goes as well as planned. I mean, as brandon puts it 'Life is something that happens when you are planning something else'.

But as wenhan best puts it 'Leaving it in His almighty hands'.

And as I like to say, God will provide, in His time! :)



21:51; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;