thePIANIST
Wednesday, 22 October 2008

random update

Was packing my stuff today and came across some photos.

Haha uploading them here since I'm lazy to type too much.
This was last year somewhere in the first half of the year, when I went back to sch to get my cert and award and stuff. Anyways, I think my mum looks glam here! Haha just kinda different maybe coz of the hair. Ok lah I look retarded. And obviously we both were looking at different places...
Ahhh! and this photo! Haha darn cute eh? :) My sis and I went a lil' high and random the other day and then decided to make this chipmunk look like it's eating... Hehhh :)
Anddd... LOOK AT MY HAIR HERE!!!! Mannn. My hair is really long and untidy then. Found another photo which I looked even worse, but decided not to upload it. Haha ok so now I know how I used to look like..
Ahh and this was mother's day this year, when my family went to manhatten for lunch before proceeding to settler's cafe together. Haha I thought it was pretty cool to have the whole family sit down together and play, mum and dad included =)=)
And the last pic for today: lunch at The Carousel at Royal Plaza @ The Scotts. Ahhh food was nice. Similar to The Line at Shangri-La but of course that's a bit out of the league eh. Hehh. Didnt manage to take a shot of all the food we took. I like the environment and ambience here and then the thing is so cool! It's like the cutlery stand is so cool! Haha ok :X
Okok a break from the more emo posts lately. Haha more contemplative posts coming up after I book out on Friday.



20:54; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;