thePIANIST
Monday, 20 October 2008

Together - August Band

[original in thai]

If I said I wrote this song for you, would you believe me?
It may not be as well or as nice as other songs.
But you know, you can't write a love song if you aren't in love,
So I wrote this song so easily because of you.

You might have heard many different love songs
They might be meaningful but they are meant for anyone
But this song, is for you, and I hope you'll know it's true
And if you understand we'll then be together as one

Let this song be about us, only you and me and our paths,
together forever
Just like a line found in this poem
As long as there's love, there'll still be hope.
Everytime your love shines in my heart, I'll be set free.

There are many different truths about love.
And all these while I have been searching for mine
But now, I just know everytime you're here with me
You are the only lyrics in my life's melody
that gives it meaning

Let this song be about us, only you and me and our paths,
together forever
Just like a line found in this poem
As long as there's love, there'll still be hope.
Everytime your love shines in my heart, I'll be set free.

There's a path for us to walk, hand in hand we'll be together
There's a path for us to walk, hand in hand we'll be together



20:09; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;