thePIANIST
Thursday, 16 October 2008

Upbeat

Booked out kinda late today. 8.30pm.

Decided to stay back to finish planning out the man's duties and stuff like that. Took me more than an hour to really figure everything out.

And I asked myself why I even bothered to. After all, I really could just walk away and left things and let 'em sort it out themselves.

I guess, partly there was a nagging thinking in me that it was my responsibility and I just had to do that. But then again, I know that a part of me was doing it out of guilt, probably due to my prolonged and extended period of absence nowadays in camp. I really felt bad for leaving Kevin to handle things coz things always just seem to screw up at times when I happen to not be in camp and he gotta bear the brunt of it.

Last but not least, definitely I knew a main part was the attachment to my platoon. I mean, having spent a year with them, I really can't bring myself to just bo chap and be non-chalant about everything. Seriously.

After one year of living together, chiong sua together, going through all the crap together, kena arrowed to do things together, having random moments of fun and laughter along the way, siam-ing things together, even conspiring at times together. Haha.

Yeap these 11 guys have given me much - and taken away much from me, too. I guess you could really describe our relationship as a love-hate relationship. I've gotta admit it got really dreary and weary and even at times, teary. The 2 main down points would be last year, that whole series of exercises where you just see everyone's attitudes coming out, and also during CECC earlier this year when you really understand what's called 'shag cannot think'. Seriously, adding to that the countless moments of anguish when you see the greed and selfishness going on in the platoon. And people take you for granted, even treated you like dirt and stuff.

But looking past all those, you really will appreciate those whom you know you can depend on no matter what the circumstances, minus the random complaints or rants along the way. And you recall the times when everyone would just sit down and chat and laugh together, joking and poking fun of all those happening around us.

Indeed, I guess when I look at them, sometimes I think of them as a drag, but at times, they are like the cause of smile. Yeahh and I guess it was the feeling of closeness for them that drove me to stay back to plan out stuff for them as best as I could.

Even that said, I'll probably get complaints and ramblings [and, hopefully not, attitudes] tmr on my hp, or next wk when I go back.

Oh well, give and take ba, give and take.

I guess I'll just focus on the good times :) I call it man-therapy. Haha. Nono, not the wrong side which you guys are thinking. Haha.

Just 3 more weeks to go, and only about 5-6 days in camp! :)



22:08; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;