Went wildwildwet yesterday for unit anniversary celebrations.
First time in my life I finally took water slide. Ok lah, I scared of heights mah >.<
Ohwells, but it was a fun first time though :) Also took the one with the 6 people in the float thinggy and then slide down. Yeahh.
Then most of the time was spent in the wave pool lazing around on the big float, and went around the lazy pool once, just letting the current push along.
Was too tired out yesterday night that I didnt have energy to blog even though I was online. Ended up ranting at alison and xiucheng, and nagging at wenhan.
Ahh hate it when my brain becomes dysfunctional and I just do all the stupid things.
Ohwells.. At least today was well spent at the gym and the pool. Hehh :) And now I'm feeling tired again. :X
So anyways, after wild wild wet yest, and after dinner at burger king with jingyuan and kev, me and kev went to meet up with the platoon at newyorknewyork at e-hub, next to downtown east. Didnt eat since I was already full but it was nice to just sit down and chat with the guys, laughing at the most silly things like KEVIN CROPPING MY FACE FROM THE PHOTO. Haha ok nvm about that.
Ahh always nice to have such times to sit down and chat, then after that all chiong arcade for like 2hours or so :X Hehhh =)
Been nice the past days and later gonna book in for duty tmr le. Nopes, not complaining about it.
So leaving off with a pic from yest...