thePIANIST
Wednesday, 5 November 2008

12km/h

Just done running 12km in an hour!

So that makes my speed to be 12km/h. Haha

Ok lah it was great running such a distance, in such a timing. Makes 21km seems probable to be accomplished in less than 2hours.

But, the last 1km just now was ran with some ankle discomfort and protest from my knees. Haha don't know if I can sustain that pace for another 9km :Z

Ohwells, gotta start increasing my distances le.. 12km... 16km... 18km [?]... and *gasp* 21km!

I think I might leave 21km to 7dec itself, just like what I did last yr for 10km :S But then, hmmms.. or maybe just run it once to know the feeling.

Ahh whatever. For now, just gonna bask in happiness that I completed my 12km for today.. Haha =)



23:47; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;