thePIANIST
Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Biennale 2008

Went for the Singapore Biennale 2008 in the afternoon with kokhou.

But before I talk about that, just wanna say that I like the foodcourt in marina square! Went there for lunch just now and what really made my day was the music. Yeahh they were playing songs like sway and perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. The music of choice seems to be this sort of jazzy bluey latiny kinda stuff, which I think I'll be indulging soon. =)

Ok back to the biennale...

Hmms nothing much I wanna say, just that I thought the one 2 years ago was much better. :(

Or I expect too much.

Okok, will post pics and write a more substantial entry together with it next time..



20:10; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;