thePIANIST
Friday, 21 November 2008

kbox with solomon knights!

Before I Fall In Love - Coco Lee
My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I fee
l'Cause my heart's been fooled before
Am I just seeing what to see
Or is it true, could you really be


[CHORUS]
Something to have and hold
With my heart and soul
I need to know, before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love


I'm at the point of on return
So afraid of getting burned
But I want to take a change
Please, give me a reason to believe
Say, that you're the one, that you'll always be


[CHORUS]


It's been so hard for me to give my heart away
But I would give my everything,
Just to hear you say (you're)



勇气-梁静茹
终于做了这个决定
别人怎么说我不理
只要你也一样的肯定
我愿意天涯海角都随你去
我知道一切不容易
我的心一直温习说服自己
最怕你忽然说要放弃


爱真的需要勇气
来面对流言蜚语
只要你一个眼神肯定
我的爱就有意义
我们都需要勇气
去相信会在一起
人潮拥挤我能感觉你
放在我手心 你的真心


如果我的坚强任性
会不小心伤害了你
你能不能温柔提醒
我虽然心太急
更害怕错过你



00:51; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;