thePIANIST
Thursday, 27 November 2008

the life of a househusband..

So today's my first full day at home ever since my parents went overseas, not counting yesterday since I was pretty much out the whole day. And oh, my parents are coming back on the 8 December.


So without mum around, the daily chores of washing clothes, sweeping floor, cooking meals and other random day-to-day to-do lists fall on my brother, my sister and me. Well, I suppose that would be mostly me since I'm around most of the time anyway.


Woke up today and the first thing that came to mind was to wash the clothes. Much thanks to brother who already boiled water for the day, so that's one less thing for me to do. So now there's a pile of clothes on the sofa waiting to be folded. And I think we are so gonna stay off sweeping the floor. Or maybe we'll just do some customary sweeping before my parents come back =X


After one day of being a "housewife", I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind being a house-husband. Woke up, washed the clothes, alone at home, used the com a bit, think of what to cook for lunch and dinner, went out to do random shopping for groceries/ingredients/food, decided to just have salad for lunch, came home, hung the clothes out to dry, used com a lil' again, played the piano, went for a 12km run, came back, took in the clothes, cooked dinner, had dinner while reading newspaper, washed the dishes, played some games, now online.


Pretty much my day for today. But through that random rambling in the previous paragraph, I can more or less imagine my life as a house-husband...
Wake up, throw the clothes into the washing machine, prepare breakfast for my beloved, wash the dishes, alone at home, boil a kettle of water, check if the ice tray is empty, use the com a lil', play the piano, hang the clothes out to dry, whip up something random and light for lunch, read the newspaper over lunch, do some sweeping and cleaning, think of what to cook for dinner, go shopping for dinner stuff, come home, play some computer games, bum around for a while, take in the clothes, prepare dinner, wait for my beloved to come home and have dinner together, wash up the dishes, have a nice shower, watch tv while folding the clothes...


Well, probably have to factor in some time once in a while for gym, and exercise. Maybe sometimes go swim in the afternoon if I don't need to shop for dinner stuff, or attempt a run before dinner, or run at night with my beloved...


Sounds like a gd plan to me. If only things were that easy and I could just have such a simple life. I seriously don't mind staying at home and making the whole place neat, homely, comfy and welcoming to a tired soul returning from work.


Ahwell, if only things were as simple as that..



22:45; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;