thePIANIST
Thursday, 13 November 2008

New beginning

And decided to change my blogskin since I now officially an NSmen.

Decided to steer away from emo stuff lest people find my blog still giving off the depressive vibes. Still, didn't want to lose my character and style, so decided to go with sth simple, and black.

So there you have it, a new skin which kinda suits my next phase of my life - piano!

At first I thought that the red colour in the picture at the top was kinda out of place, but somehow the more I look at it, the more I find it interesting.

It's some form of strange charm and allure.

Okay, gonna rest for now, will touch up a bit of the layout and stuff in the next few days. Just drop a msg if you've got any comments yeah?

ORD LO!



02:01; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;