thePIANIST
Monday, 17 November 2008

one month, one week, and counting..

Today was great, with interesting sermon and fun dinner.


Sermon was on pressing on in hard situations - something which has been overtalked, I guess. But somehow today's message just got to me; felt refreshed and energised and especially that warm feeling when I was reminded that God is in control of everything.


Dinner at railmall with isaaclim, xiucheng, jiaming, wenhan, corrine and meijun for bachormee. Haha okay lah now price raise liao mah =X So anyways, after that isaacwong joined us at cold storage and then we bought yoghurt, oreo, 2 packs of chips, and an apple strudel from next door, went to isaac's place the swimming pool there and eat. Haha and we discovered that oreo + yoghurt, lightly salted kettle chips + yoghurt, and apple strudel + yoghurt are seriously gd stuff! Woots!


Haha okay probably added weight and calories and fats. But I shall be healthy and go exercising tmr; hopefully it doesn't rain.


And I think I shldnt whine about fats and weight and diet anymore. Not a very healthy nor a constructive thing to do eh. Haha.


And it's true that mixing with a certain group of people long enough will cause traits to rub off on you.



01:42; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;