thePIANIST
Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Packing stuff

Okay finally managed to pack my stuff which are kept in my sister's room. Two small cupboard compartments where I keep all my church stuff and christian books, and one drawer where I keep all my notes and letters.

Ahh finally sorted out that church stuff in thr, shall post a few pics the nxt time when I'm done settling my bookshelves as well.

As for now, just wanna blog abt my letters/notes drawers =)


Ok so this was how it looked like originally, with all those plastic bags chucked inside too. Hmms it's really a great deal of notes and letters coz I nv threw a single one away. Haha I'm serious!

The popular plastic bag contains all the V-day notes I received in J1 (class and choir inclusive), comics connection's got all my choir handover 2006 notes and letters from my batch and also junior batch, fujifilm one has the JC angel & mortal 2005 notes (again both S70 and choir included), the 77th street one has the church angel & mortal 2005 stuff, the cute bearbear wrapping paper thinggy was my 15th birthday in 2003, those green stuff at the bottom left are part of a 'cake' given by iloveegg, and last but not least the big card with my name on the envelope is from songyang for christmas 2006.






Okayy a closer look at the metal container (without the lid) where I store all my notes. And my letters are arranged in the two tissue boxes. HAHA









Ok lah, it was really fun and nostalgic to read through some of those notes and letters all over again, making me surprised at times when I realised that some ppl actually had written to me before. =) It was heartwarming, to say the least.



To read through those christmas and birthday wishes all over again, after all these years, just make them appear to be so much more precious.



And saw this line on one of the letters which my angel from my senior class wrote to me when I was in J1:
'always remember that in whatever you do, you have to try to understand. don't be rash, don't jump to conclusions, there's always a story behind everyone's words so you must seek to understand, even if you disagree.. ok?'
Hmmms, 'there's always a story behind everyone's words....'


And then someone wrote a letter to me after the person read this line from one of my blog entries"
'I simply don't understand why God has chosen to let me understand my physical/worldly emptiness and to rekindle and intensify my worldly desire only to show me then my spiritual emptiness.'
Woahh I don't even remember coining this line and I must say I am amazed by my own phrasing. Hmmms. Anyways, in that letter, that friend wrote this line which when I re-read it just now, I thought was a nice way to look at things from a different perspective:
'I feel like I'm an onion, peeling away layer by layer. But this time I feel happy and liberated.' Indeed, I thought it was a really refreshing opinion!


And then there's this quote which I thought was really apt and nice:
'Where words fail, music speaks.' - Hans Christian Anderson


Ok sorry if the above didnt make sense, just wanted to blog down a few things that touched me just now, amidst many others.




And this is the oldest letter I have in my 'collection'! A whopping EIGHT years. HA! Beat that. :P Ok lah, it was from lilinglaoshi and her invitation to bring the class to sungei buloh.

Edited the photo so that I could bring show 2 sides of the card so if you look carefully (ok, maybe no need for that careful a look), you will know what I mean.

And I blurred out my address and her hp/house number for fear of... *gasp* STALKERS! Haha, seriously, with the world as it is nowadays, you really have no idea what sort of people hangs out in here on the internet.







And finally! this is my packed drawer! *beams*

All the notes nicely stored inside my jacob's biscuit tin. Hehhs. Notes in biscuit tins, and letters/notes with envelopes in the two tissue boxes. =)


Ahh it was really nice to take these things out and browse through them for a while just now =) kinda spent 3 hours packing the cupboard shelf and this drawer. Hehhs. And with that, now I'm just left with my bookshelf to pack - which is quite a nightmare because of all the music sheets/scores/books/files as well. RAWRRRS.



19:35; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;