thePIANIST
Tuesday, 18 November 2008

random thoughts and stuff

Was just thinking the other day that as long as you are mr nice guy, no matter what, people will like you somehow.


I mean, even if your looks ain't too flattering, even if your family isn't well-to-do, even if you are just an average guy without additional skills or expertise, simply the fact that you are mr nice guy will make people attracted to you. That's how things work ba =Z Where you are less-than-ideal, you make it up with your nice character - you never know who out there is already charmed by that simple allure.


And then there's another thing which will always make someone charming and attractive, and that's knowledge. The more things you know, the more trivia you have stored in your brain, the more information you can give to the people around you, at the same time while entertaining and educating, it's some form of complex attraction. I don't know how to fully express it but when you are on the listening end, taking in the random facts of life a person has to tell you, it's that longing, anticipation, amazement, awe and wonder that makes the person seem so fascinating.


And along with that comes bundled with conversation. Maybe that's why things are unraveling in this unsettling manner. Okay rephrase - maybe that's why thoughs are fleeting in at such a seemingly random fashion.


But as for me, when I am out with someone who is more knowledgable and is able to tell me those random facts of life, I suddenly feel like I've lost all that I only have and I'll just be on the listening end, turn passive and not so me after all. Maybe that's why some people in a relationship feel that they are not good enough for the other party. Always felt that there's no such thing as whether you are good enough or not, but I guess, maybe I'm starting to see how people may end up with such a conclusion of themselves.


Maybe, just maybe..



09:58; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;