thePIANIST
Monday, 3 November 2008

Social creature

Met up with alison and songyang at vivo yesterday.

Chatted and catch up with one another, talked about random things ranging from really silly stuff to hypothetical situations to our concerns and thoughts for the future.

And as alison puts it really nicely, even though we may not always go out as often as last time, but the fact that and the knowledge that we can still like meet up once in a while and still so candidly chat and share everything, is indeed a nice feeling. =)

Then today's dinner was spent with gracey corrine isaac jm at lot1.

Same thing, chat and catching up and random-ing around.

And it's always really nice to just be around people and friends.

And with the upcoming 05S70 class outing, and the bmt platoon outing coming up as well, I guess one would be right in saying I'm a social creature.

So I guess I really shld spend more time during weekdays to stay at home and stuff. Hehhs.

Social creature I really am.



00:41; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;