thePIANIST
Monday, 3 November 2008

Soft toys

Was packing up my army stuff and then randomly sorted my soft toys as well.


Yeahh so I'm a guy and I have soft toys, so what. They have always been a substantial part in my life anyways.


So decided to be even more random and took a photo of those that I currently have...


one, two three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.. not counting the yellow star 'cause it's supposed to be some massager or sorts.
Yeaps so all, except the doraemon, are presents from ppl: class, church peeps etc.
Doraemon's been with me for the longest, as early as my memory started. But I think it's time to move on from that. Probably gonna throw it away next week. Mum's been bugging me to clear my soft toys. :S



17:31; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;