thePIANIST
Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Because..

we both feel at ease being around each other;
you put in effort to make things work and I put mine in too;
we both know how to respect each other's privacy and personal matters;
you adore your family and I love mine too;
we both understand the need for our own private social lives and time with other friends;
you can take things pretty easy and I am easy-going...


But worries are starting to grab me again, fears are clouding my vision once more and that uncanny paralysing rationality has already engulfed my mental and psychological state.


I so hate it when it happens 'cause there's really nothing much for me to emo about but when these grappling pangs strike again, it's just so impossible to suppress.


But I don't wanna find someone to rant it all out even though I know I'd feel better - just wanna deal with this myself, somehow. To kill off the rational side of me? Or to downplay such mental disturbances when I'm having the time of my life? Or maybe it's just simply I really don't wanna give a heck about it and so I don't want people to know, bother, or even ask about it.


And the nagging rational thought that always haunts me once in a while? So what's going to happen next year, how are things going to roll out in 9 more months? I know I really shouldn't be thinking that much; we'll just take one step at a time. But sometimes, I just can't help but think about the future - 9 more months, and then 4 years later.. And then there'll always be this voice screaming out to me - so what's the point of all these now if it's just gonna be over soon?


I know, I don't really want to think about it either. Sighs.


Wake me up when September ends.


As for now...?
Besame, besame mucho, Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte despues



22:40; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;