thePIANIST
Thursday, 29 January 2009

random musing

hmm I was kinda thinking to myself that I wanna cut down my online durations. As in, after all, I'm not really doing anything when I'm online, except maybe to just wait for people to come on and chat with me. Well, definitely the purpose of getting to know people better and breaking the ice with people whom I'm not that familiar with has been well-served, so maybe it's time to move on to other things already. Was thinking of capping my online duration to an hour. Hmm maybe I shouldnt be that ambitious yet eh? Alrights just a rambly post as always, but I'm serious about cutting down my online times. Seriously, I am better off spending my time in more productive ways like running, reading or even gaming. HAHA.



22:41; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;