thePIANIST
Saturday, 14 February 2009

Inexplicable all-consuming fear

And it's been a super long time since I last had it. Don't ever remember having felt this way. And I can't even put a finger on the last time I had a panic attack anywhere near this sorta feeling.


The inexplicable, all-conusming fear akin to a blackhole - simply engulfing and over-powering everything else. I tried to shake myself out of it, yet it was buta temporary relief, sinking back into that paralysing fear moments later.


And yes, I may have put it aside for now, but I know it's still at the back of my mind, just swept under the surface of my heart. It's almost like some form of escapism and not facing up to everything.


It's funny to see the kinds of emotions your closest friends can put you through, yet successfully, in ensuing moments, reassuring you that they accept you just for who you are and will always be the case.



22:15; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;